Friday 13 April 2012

Industrial lamps ...








Vintage industrial lamps seem to be all the rage at the moment.

Around the corner from the hotel we were staying in Amsterdam, I stumbled upon 360Volt, a lighting store that had an amazing collection of unique industrial objects.
I was annoyed that I didn't have my camera with me at the time, so these images are from their website.

Isn't the 5kw filmspot (4th image) that was used in the Dutch film industry amazing!
They ship worldwide and you can even rent them for props (but I guess you need to live in Amsterdam to make it feasible)

360volt.com
Prinsengracht 397, 1016 HL
Amsterdam


Happy Friday the 13th!
Hope you have a fab weekend and welcome to my newest followers!

xx

3 comments:

  1. That's funny, I was just looking at a pair of original studio lights from the 1920s on 1st dibs and wondering how much it would cost to get them shipped here, when you do this post. I love industrial lights too! These are brilliant. (No pun intended!) Hope you have a wonderful weekend. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this style of lighting. Thanks for the great selection. Cheers SpecialK XoXo

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE these lights! So very awesome.

    Hope your Friday 13th was amazing. It was my Dad's birthday (in fact we were both born on Friday 13th!) and I spent the day helping my bestie set up her wedding for the next day. It was magical.

    ~ Clare x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails